- "Well, you want the bad news, or the really bad news?"
- "Well, let's try the bad news laced with a little optimism."
-Ammit Shikoba nicknamed Snips by her former Master Jacen Skylar and known as Asha. Is a female Shilia who was discovered by Chairman Master Warlock Ploutarchos Koen, who brought her to the Temple of Hecate to be train in the ways of the warrior. Following the outbreak of the War, she was assigned to be the apprentice to Jacen Skylar during the Battle of Christophorus.
She was also one of the early members of The National Party of Germania alongside her master Jacen. She later left when he was reborn and turned to the Dark Side, and later helped the Rebellion defeat the even more corrupted and she was inspired by the death of her dear friend Nefertiti Cartwright.
Early Life Edit
Witches Powers Edit
Magic: User has access to Magic, the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures and language to exploit supernatural forces to varying degrees, with only their skill, personal power-level, imagination/knowledge, and/or morality to define the borders. Given the flexibility of magic, its users have essentially unlimited possibilities for what to do.
- Potion Creation: User can create potions: substances with magical properties such as enhancing physical and mental abilities, healing, granting powers, chancing shape, or bewitching someone depending on the kind of potion that is made. Some potions come in different forms of liquid, such as jelly, stew, brew, or even soup. They can also be made into solid form, often pills, powder, candy, and possibly drugs.
- Spell Casting: User can cast spells, an action that allows one to magically alter reality to varying extents. It is often a series of words that take effect when spoken, though others are able to cast spells merely by thinking, with gestures, with magical objects or through a ritual of some sort.
- Defense Powers: The user can release/use energy/matter (whether organic, inorganic, objects, etc.) to defenses of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of standard defense, etc.